LEAN BODY® OATMEAL PROTEIN COOKIES
Grab your favorite Lean Body® protein powder and let’s make some of the most delicious, protein-packed oatmeal cookies you may have ever tasted. They are fun to make and take only around 15 minutes to make!
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Lean Body® RTD (Your Choice Flavor) or Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups (160g) Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 3 Scoops (105g) Lean Body® MRP (Your Choice of Flavor)
- Combine all of your ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix everything together
- Take out a baking pan and line it with parchment paper
- Make your cookies however big you want them by spooning some of your mix onto your parchment paper
- Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15 minutes
Add in some raisins for oatmeal raisin cookies!
SERVING SIZE: 1 COOKIE (MAKES 10 COOKIES)