Protein Bar Dessert Rolls
- 1+ Lean Body Protein Bars (Your Choice Flavor)
- Macro Friendly Filling (Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Cream Cheese, Jelly, etc)
- Microwave each Lean Body Protein Bar you’re using for around 10-15 seconds (this makes them easier to shape).
- Take out a baking pan and some parchment paper.
- Coat the handle of a wooden spoon or anything round with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Wrap 1/2 of your bar around your handle (this will form the hole in the middle).
- Slide off your “roll” and place it onto your parchment paper.
- Bake them on 350F/176C for around 8-10 minutes or until they expand and turn a golden brown color (they should almost double in size).
- Fill them by either using the corner of a plastic bag or dessert decorator.
If they look like they are flattening out while in the oven, turn them on their side after a few minutes!
Makes: 2 Rolls